NOW HIRING TAPROOM STAFF
Bado Brewing / Zed’s Beer is looking for friendly, hard-working and customer-oriented people to join our team as part-time servers & hosts in our tasting room.
Download the application below and e-mail it and your resume (as applicable) to INFO@DRINKZEDS.COM.
Taproom Staff will be working approximately 14-20 hours/week, 2-3 days a week (Wednesday – Sun)
• Serve beer and maintain the bar area
• Learn the details of our products, ingredients and processes, and be able to convey your knowledge and passion to our guests
• Maintain inventory and cleanliness standards
• Provide tours of the brewery and explain the brewing process
• Change kegs/troubleshoot draft issues
• Provide great customer experiences and create positive customer reactions
• Work with the brewery staff to create a friendly and positive working environment
DESIRED SKILLS & RESPONSIBILITIES
• at least 21 years of age
• Strong work ethic and the ability to multi-task, prioritize and adapt to changing situations
• Knowledge and/or passion for craft beer and brewing or willingness to be trained and learn
• Enthusiasm to work in a fast-paced, growing company
• Good communication and organizational skills
• TIPS Certified, or able to become TIPS Certified
• Able to stand, walk, and be on your feet for prolonged periods
• Able to regularly twist, turn, kneel, climb, stoop, bend, crawl, lift and carry supplies and equipment weighing up to 55 pounds using appropriate techniques and tools
• Able to safely navigate the tasting room and brewing areas, including crowded spaces
• Able to comply with and enforce all health, safety, and personal hygiene policies and standards
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Bado Brewing strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.